Tuesday 3 April 2012

Name in lights



I mentioned in a post yesterday about the uber-cool writing made from fairy lights that I came across so today I had a go at doing it. It's still held in place with electrical tape and any normal person would wait until it was finished before posting pictures of it but oh no, not me. I know patience is a virtue but it's a virtue which I've always lacked.

The writing is a little wonky and I'll have to find a more attractive way of holding the lights in place but I rather like it! I'm already planning what I want to write on the walls of my living room. Here are a couple more pictures of the space as it is evolving:


Also, on a completely unrelated note, WHAT is the deal with the weather?! I got burnt sunbathing last week and today it snowed! Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment